In most people’s wardrobes, there comes a time when the clothes and items they have acquired outweigh the amount of space available. This calls for some serious action. One option is to get rid of the clothes you do not need. The other is to find some small and effective solutions to better utilise the space you have inside and out of the closet. Wardrobe and wall hooks are the best way to have a neat, organised and space efficient area.
Here are some tried and tested ideas to give you some inspiration:
1. Make yourself a trouser rack on the doors of your closet or on the wall
All you need is a rectangular piece of wood that you can connect wooden poles to and hook at the back. You could either mount this on a wall or the inside of your closet doors.
2. Hammer some nails into the bridges of your closet
Hammering a few nails on the bridges of your closet could make it easier to hang things like ties, scarves and belts.
3. Glue up some command hooks to the inside of your closet or on your wall
Many DIY hardware stores will have command hooks that can come in handy when hanging accessories like sunglasses.
4. Go ultra-DIY with a piece of log hanging from your ceiling
This inexpensive way of hanging your clothes could also give your room a quirky and earthy feel.
5. Buy a wooden coat rack that also enhances the look of your room
If you have a little money to spend, you can find these wooden racks at different homeware stores and they are easy to install.